This category includes mathematics and statistics courses.
Ready-to-Adopt OER Texts
This is a non-comprehensive list of some complete OER texts in mathematics and statistics. If you know of a resource that isn’t listed, please share it with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arithmetic for College Students (Lumen Learning)
- Beginning Algebra (Lumen Learning)
- Calculus (Lumen Learning)
- College Algebra (Lumen Learning)
- Concepts in Statistics (Lumen Learning)
- Linear Algebra (LibreTexts)
- Math for Liberal Arts (Lumen Learning)
- Prealgebra (Lumen Learning)
- PreCalculus (OpenStax)
- Statistics (OpenStax)
- Trigonometry (Lumen Learning)
Resources and Research
OER Courses in Mississippi
Since the beginning of the Z-degree program, at least 5 Mathematics and Statistics courses in the state of Mississippi have adopted OER-based course materials.
|BAD 2323||Business Statistics||Coahoma Community College|
|BAD 2323||Business Statistics||Northeast Mississippi Community College|
|IE 4613||Engineering Statistics I||Mississippi State University|
|MAT 1313||College Algebra||Northeast Mississippi Community College|
|MAT 167||Calculus I with Analytic Geometry||USM|